With due respect I am well educated, well experienced and having multiple skills and I can create and maintain the accounting records for any business around the world using the QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Spread Sheets, Hotmail
With due respect I am well educated, well experienced and having multiple skills and I can create and maintain the accounting records for any business around the world using the QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Spread Sheets, Hotmail One Drive, QuickBooks Desktop, Openerp, Xero, MYOB, SAASU, Peach-tree, Sage 50, Wave Apps, and Cloud Accounting on various, Online Accounting applications.
Reconciling all accounts as needed.
Interfacing with outside accounting experts such as tax CPA, auditors, and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor consultants.
Assisting the accounting department manager or owner in running and customizing reports that provide business analysis and results.
Performing banking functions as required.
I AM HAVING EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General Setup and Accounting Records:
•Creating and maintaining QuickBooks Online company data. Understanding the account and company setup steps and maintaining a general knowledge of the major areas of the QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Spread Sheets, QuickBooks Desktop, Openerp, Xero, MYOB, SAASU, Peach-tree, Sage 50, Wave Apps, and, other Online Accounting applications.
-Setting and maintaining the appropriate access levels.
• Exporting periodic backups of the QuickBooks Online, and other online and Desktop Accounting company data.
• Creating and maintaining vendor records, including contact information, payment terms, and any other information required.
• Creating and maintaining customer records including contact, delivery and payment information.
• Customizing the company invoice form and other forms, such as sales receipts and estimates (Plus only) as needed.
I am having experience in creating and maintaining the following Transactions:
• Writing checks in QuickBooks Online and other online and Desktop Accounting Applications.
• Invoicing customers. Upon approval, distribute invoices to customers via email or mail.
• Managing bills received from vendors.
• Creating and maintaining time tracking records, if applicable.
• Preparing estimates if requested.
• If estimates are used, matching invoices to estimates. If time tracking is used, tie to invoicing.
• Recording bank transactions as needed. Downloading bank transactions into bank accounts.
• Preparing or monitoring the preparation of payroll.
• Making journal entries as directed.
I am having following experience in Reporting and Reconciliation:
• Tracking the cash balance and alerting owner or manager with regular cash flow reports.
• Customizing and memorizing reports for the owner, outside accounting experts, government agencies, outside payroll services, and other interested parties. These reports include account balances, profit and loss figures, and transnational reports.
• Reconciling bank accounts and performing account analysis on assets and liability accounts.
I am having experience in Interfaces and Miscellaneous:
• Making bank deposits, ordering checks, verifying bank drafts and charges, and resolving bank errors.
• Working with CPA and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor consultant as requested.
• Answering questions from vendors, employees, and customers about their bills, paychecks, and invoices.
• Understanding the capabilities of each level of QuickBooks Online, and other online and desktop accounting applications, including Free, Basic, and Plus.
• Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
FOLLOWING ARE MY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent knowledge of computers and the Internet. Working fluently with Microsoft Office, email, browsers, Windows operating systems, and PCs.
• Ability and knack for working with numerical data. Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge of business and accounting terms such as profit, ROI, assets, liabilities, etc.
• Ability to effectively manage time, meeting deadlines, and working under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Knowledge of general office procedures, such as copying, faxing, filing, and shredding.
• Innovative and creative in forming the continuous improvement to internal processes.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.