I am a highly skilled Microsoft/Citrix-certified(MCITP/MCSA/CCA) business professional with more than six years of progressive experience working in an IT Industry as an IT technical support. Passed 5 Microsoft exams from Client to Server. Passed ITIL
I am a highly skilled Microsoft/Citrix-certified(MCITP/MCSA/CCA) business professional with more than six years of progressive experience working in an IT Industry as an IT technical support. Passed 5 Microsoft exams from Client to Server. Passed ITIL Foundation for IT Service Management.
I am very good on developing a running system and a very good researcher. Can easily adapt to different Systems and always challenged with things that are new to me. Highly technical and have passion of sharing my knowledge to the Team. Below are Systems which I am familiar with.
Operating Systems: Windows Clients(all versions), Windows Servers(2000,2003 and 2008), Mac OSX
Network: Highly skilled with TCP/IP Networks. Can configure and support Cisco Switches. Very good with network troubleshooting even with 802.1x enabled.
CRM: CAP, Remedy, Spiceworks, Kayako
Remote Assistance: GoToAssist, Team Viewer, Microsoft Easy Assist
Server Administration: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File/Print Server, VPN Server, Network Policy Server(NPS), WSUS, Backup and Recovery.
Apart from my technical skills, I value attitude very much. To me knowledge is nothing if good attitude is not there. I can handle stress and conflicts properly. I like dealing with hard situations. I see it as another challenge and from challenge I become better.
Nov 2010 to Nov 2, 2012 Operations Specialist - SSOE
National Computer System – Singapore
5 Ang Mo Kio Street 62 Singapore, 569141
Leading provider of IT and Communications Engineering services in Asia Pacific. NCS provides a holistic range of IT and communications engineering solutions to support customers’ business goals throughout their technology life-cycle. NCS' large array of services include consulting, applications development, IT infrastructure and outsourcing services such as business recovery, call center services, data center management and hosting, Internet services, infrastructure services, communications and network integration, Communications Engineering and IT security services.
Duties, Responsibilities and Achievements:
1. Setup school private network which includes the following tasks:
Do the planning on how to expand school’s private network.
Configure, Install and interconnect Cisco 2950 Switches from 5 Lan Rooms to Server Room
Configure and install wireless access points on different locations expanding the wi-fi connection in school.
Monitor and Troubleshoot network problems.
Document all necessary details that may be used for future reference.
2. Prepare System configuration for Windows XP Professional computers pushed via Group Policy from Windows Server 2003 Standard machine.
3. Prepare computer configurations to be used as master image according to subject coordinator's requirements.
4. Maintain and troubleshoot approximately 500 computers of different hardware and Operating Systems:
Windows XP Professional
Windows XP Tablet Edition
Windows 7 Enterprise
Mac OS version 10.6
Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition
Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition
5. Maintain and troubleshoot TCP/IP Network which compost of:
Mac OS clients
with 802.1x authentication running.
6. Maintain and troubleshoot Multi-function Printers.
7. Active directory account password reset.
8. Email account password reset.
9. Provide system, network, hardware and application support for teachers and students.
10. Email support for Lotus Notes and Outlook including email migration from Lotus Notes to Outlok 2010.
Microsoft Certification ID: 6972184
• Exam ID 623 – Installing, Maintaining, Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on the Windows Vista Client – Consumer
• Exam ID 620 – TS: Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client
• Exam 70-640: TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring – Feb 27, 2012.
• Exam 70-642: TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring – July 16, 2012
• Exam 70-646: Windows Server 2008 Server Administrator – October 1, 2012
Exin Registration Number: 4622401
• EXIN EX0-117: ITILF ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management – November 12, 2012
Citrix ID: CTX540260
• 1Y0-A20: Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration – March 25, 2013
To access my MCP Transcript please go to: https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx
Transcript ID: 863739
Access Code: information88
- $8.89 HOURLY RATE
- 79 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS